Dr. Robert Lepenies is Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Advanced Studies Justitia Amplificata at the FU Berlin. He is currently hosted by the KFG The Transformative Power of Europe where he is a visiting fellow.
He recently received the A.SK Social Sciences Post-Doctoral Award with which he was part of the Center for Global Constitutionalism at the WZB Berlin from March 2016 until January 2017. He also recently won the inaugural WIWA Young Scholars Award for Pluralism in Economics (Dec 2015), as well as the Mulert German Fulbright Association Award for Mutual Understanding (Jan 2016). He is an elected member of the Global Young Academy and was the project manager of Global Colleagues (now concluded). He has two young kids.
For selected publications, please visit Academia.edu.
- A.SK Award Post-Doctoral Fellow, WZB 2016-2017
- DAAD & German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) reintegration Fellow at the Institute of Philosophy at Freie Universität Berlin 2016
- Max Weber Postdoctoral Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence, from 2013-2015.
- Fulbright-Schuman & Global Justice Fellow, Yale University 2012-2013.
- PhD Student, Hertie School of Governance & Berlin Graduate School for Transnational Studies 2009-2013.
- MSc in International Political Economy, London School of Economics - 2007-8.
- BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Oxford (The Queen's College) - 2004-2007.
Dr. Robert Lepenies (FU Berlin)
Centre for Advanced Studies Justitia Amplificata
Thielallee 43, 14195 Berlin
Office hosted at KFG
The Transformative Power of Europe
fon: +49 (0)30 838-57088